Frequently Asked Questions
- Whom do I contact if my student is absent for school?
Contact the Attendance Office at 415-759-2720. For more information go to: http://www.lincolnhigh.net/about/policy.html.
- How do I get a yearbook prior to 2006?
To purchase a yearbook sold prior to 2006, please contact the Alumni Association in the contact form.
- How can I get a copy of my transcript?
If you are a current student at ALHS you can contact your counselor for a transcript. For alumni to verify you are a gradute of ALHS please call 415-659-5745.
- How can I find a copy of the daily bulletin?
The daily bulletin is available online at http://www.lincolnhigh.net/bulletins and on the counter in the Main Office everyday.
- How do I find the school bell schedule?
You can find it at: http://www.lincolnhigh.net/schedule.html.
- How do I find a faculty member?
Please go to: http://www.lincolnhigh.net/faculty/ where you can search by name or department.
- How can I schedule a tour for my 8th grader?
You can call the main office at 415-759-2700 during school hours to sign up for a tour.
- How can I find my students counselor?
You can find your student’s counselor at: http://www.lincolnhigh.net/departments/counseling/.
- How do I find out about events on campus?
You can find out in the daily bulletins and on the events calendar on http://www.lincolnhigh.net/.
- How can I find information regarding college requirements and scholarships?
You can go to: http://www.lincolnhigh.net/departments/collegecareer/ or visit the college/career center in room #53 near the cafeteria.
- I still have a question, where do I go?
You can send your questions using the contact form on the left.
- Where can I find information about having my student attend Lincoln High School?
Please visit the SFUSD Educational Placement Office at: http://portal.sfusd.edu/template/default.cfm?page=policy.placement